Thursday, February 18, 2021

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS ONLINE CLASS (3rd class)

CHAPTER 1

FUNCTIONS

1.1 Functions

Thursday (31/3/2022) 

 

💥 Hi and Assalamualaikum to 4SN students! For today's class........



 1st TASK : Jot down the examples given in Video 1,2 and 3. Use AddMaths 1💨

😊 VIDEO 1

💖VIDEO 2 

💤VIDEO 3 

 

 

2nd TASK:  Complete the assessment (1 and 2)👀 Use AddMaths 1

 

  ASSESSMENT 

 

  1. 1. Determine the DOMAIN, CODOMAIN, RANGE for discrete function, function mapping, and continuous function:



  1. 2. Sketch the following graph and state the corresponding range for f

 

 

 


 

 SUBMIT TODAY (before 1st of April 2022)

 

 😎😎😎💨💨💨

27 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Teacher, i am Norannisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum teacher,I am muizzatul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher!..my name is puteri ayuni nabila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teacher, I'm Nur Najwa

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi teacher...its me raihana (new student)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey tch , I'm Nuur Farhana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi teacher, I'm nurul shazweena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assalammualaikum, i’m Najmi Haziq

    ReplyDelete
  9. Assalamualaikum and hi teacher..I'm Azizah

    ReplyDelete

INDEX NUMBERS (PART 3)

SALAM  For Chapter 10 Index Numbers, the question itself takes a lot of space. So there will be 1-2 questions per page. Please refer to the ...