Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
INDEX NUMBERS (PART 3)
SALAM For Chapter 10 Index Numbers, the question itself takes a lot of space. So there will be 1-2 questions per page. Please refer to the ...
-
Salam and Hi everyone! Let us proceed to the next lesson! Please prepare your worksheet Lesson 3: Let's Recycle TASK 1 : ...
-
CHAPTER 1 FUNCTIONS 1.1 Functions Thursday (31/3/2022) 💥 Hi and Assalamualaikum to 4SN students! For today's class........ 1st TASK...
-
Salam and hi to all. I hope it is not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya 🥗🥘🫕🍰 to everyone! We'll do listening for today. Ive gi...
Assalamualaikum.. Hai Teacher.. I'm Nazran
ReplyDeleteHi teacher, Damia here!
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum Teacher. I'm qaisara
ReplyDeleteHi teacher, my name is puyeri ayuni👋
ReplyDeleteassalamualaikum hai teacher my name is siti durrani
ReplyDeleteHi teacher! Nurul Qistina is here..
ReplyDeleteHi teacher Nur Najwa here!👋
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum teacher,Muizzatul husna here!
ReplyDeleteraihana here🤗
ReplyDeletemoshi moshi~~me Ariff😁
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum tch😁udai here😉niga neomu johwa ottoke ottoke
ReplyDeleteAnnisa here
ReplyDeleteAssalammualaikum hii tc im Shahidatul Maftuha😙
ReplyDeleteAssalammualaikum teacher, I'm Muhammad Haikal
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm Nazirul
ReplyDeleteBonjour, (M)on professeure. You know who I (a)m. Save the compliment(s) for later.
ReplyDeleteAssalammualaikum teacher. This is Afrina <3
ReplyDelete